SilverDagger Minecraft server IP: mc.silverdagger.xyz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ban appeal

3 posters

Go down

Ban appeal Empty Ban appeal

Post by Admin Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:03 am

We're you wrongfully banned? If so please politely describe in detail the whole situation and provide any screenshots by using prnt scr. And don't forget to mention who banned you and what they say they banned you for.

Admin
Admin

https://silverdaggermc.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Ban appeal Empty sincere apology

Post by jonjon300 Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:38 pm

Dear silverdagger Staff

I would like to sincerely apologize for my extremely rash actions toward the server owner Bubbaman123. Bubba knows that this is a common thing for me to let things get out of hand and for me to start saying things i dont really mean. I am asking for a pardon and to be let play survial. I will try very hard to control my actions and not speak rudly to staff thank you.

jonjon300

Back to top Go down

Ban appeal Empty Re: Ban appeal

Post by Admin Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:42 pm

Ehhhh it was subpar at best your A** is pardoned but it better stay tight i better not here anything impolite and you better stay lowercase

Admin
Admin

https://silverdaggermc.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Ban appeal Empty banned for hacking?????

Post by Sage_Uchiha Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:49 am

Why am i banned for hacking if i never even came on with hacks a single time. Olak or whatever his name is cant accept that they were losing and i wasn't even hacking. He wanted to prove that either i was cheating or geesus was cheating an neither one of us was and i know i wasn't and its unfair to me because i didn't do anything but die a lot and kill agent only. If its because i tp out of battle fast its cause i type fast and know how to do fast commands. They did it while in my base and (bubba) said he didn't care if they did so i did it to them and they did it back.I have been playing for a long time and wouldnt even think about bring hakcs. But its all Olak fault he just cant accept being wrong. Evil or Very Mad
Sage_Uchiha
Sage_Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Ban appeal Empty Re: Ban appeal

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum